- Photograph your bike at the current tag location showing both your bike and the object/landmark in the photo.
- Photograph your bike at the new location showing both your bike and the object/landmark in the photo.
- The order doesn't matter, you can ride to the new spot first if you like.
- Post both photo's, the current and new tags, to officially 'move' the tag.
- Another rider must then repeat the sequence above to move the tag.
- If your tag location was previously tagged (during the current year), it will not count, so might be a good idea to get 2 pics so you have an alternate.
Then I moved it to Mission San Juan Bautista, CA, near Hollister, where it ended up staying until it was moved again on February 26th:
No one beat me to the new tag and I jumped back into the game on March 15th when I captured the "Sax Man" tag down near Clovis, CA:
And I set the new tag at Santa Clara city hall: