Friday, December 31, 2010

In the meantime...

I learned to play Tag st-owner.com style... The rules are fairly simple:
  • Photograph your bike at the current tag location showing both your bike and the object/landmark in the photo.
  • Photograph your bike at the new location showing both your bike and the object/landmark in the photo.
  • The order doesn't matter, you can ride to the new spot first if you like.
  • Post both photo's, the current and new tags, to officially 'move' the tag.
  • Another rider must then repeat the sequence above to move the tag.
  • If your tag location was previously tagged (during the current year), it will not count, so might be a good idea to get 2 pics so you have an alternate.
I captured my first tag (the existing central CA tag) on January 24, 2010 at the Andersen Pea Soup Restaurant in Gustine, CA:


Then I moved it to Mission San Juan Bautista, CA, near Hollister, where it ended up staying until it was moved again on February 26th:


No one beat me to the new tag and I jumped back into the game on March 15th when I captured the "Sax Man" tag down near Clovis, CA:


And I set the new tag at Santa Clara city hall:

No comments:

Post a Comment