Friday, June 10, 2011

Kinetic Grand Championship day 2 Eureka harbor launch 05/29/11

I took a ride up to Eureka after getting off work at 6:30am on Sat 05/28 to catch what I could of the annual Kinetic Grand Championship. Here are a few pictures from the harbor launch in Eureka on Sun 05/29, day 2 of the race. Next year I'm going to try to catch all 3 days...

Fros 'n Peas:


 The Newly Deads:


Woody Endeavor - WASA:



Houston, we have a problem... They were able to eventually get patched up and continue the race!


Piece of Cake:



Attack of the Fun Guys:


Heroes of the Gloryopolis:



Bottom Feeders:


Slugtastic:



Mr. Fish:


Envision Whirrled Peas:



Tempus Fugit (this years Grand Champions):


Glamorous Gladys (my favorite):


I also ran into a Eureka motorcycle cop working the race, real tough duty:


Ah, but you're not...


No comments:

Post a Comment