Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Another Sunday Seafood & Pie Run 02/13/11

Sunday was another beautiful day in the bay area and to make up for cutting our trip short on Saturday RudeSTer and I decided to head down to Phil's for a nice bowl of cioppino.

RudeSTer greets the fisherman outside... 


The line was insane... It went all the way out to the parking lot, and yes we waited through it.


Yum! The calamari was excellent...
 

My lunch arrives, cioppino and salad - enough for two people - but I definitely was up to the challenge!

 

After lunch we walked out to the beach behind Phil's to help the giant lunch settle in our stomachs...
 



On the way out I decided to pose with my new friend. I like him a lot because he doesn't talk back...
 

The line was still out the door when we were leaving at 2pm...
 

Next up was PIE at Gizdich Ranch. Olallieberrie a la mode and some fresh pressed apple juice made on site at Gizdich...




Then we headed toward home over Hwy 152 turning off to ride by Uvas Dam. Another nice but short ride on a truly beautiful day.

Trip total: ~131 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment